Local commands are instruction that will be executed in your local computer.
They could be used to :
- Open your favourite local text editor, web browser, etc.
- Remove a temporary directory or file.
- Open a location in your hard drive, etc.
- Confirm : If Ásbrú should prompt for a confirmation before executing this command. Useful if your command takes to much time or destroys information.
- Command : The command to be executed in your computer. The command can include a global variable.
- Description : The name to show in the popup menu.
In the image above we created a command that will open the local Text Editor
To access this commands we must have an open terminal and right click on it.
After click the local text editor is opened.